Boordy Vineyard

Last weekend, Mark and I drove up to Baltimore to visit friends for what was supposed to be breakfast...

...cinnamon buns, a movie, grass cutting, pizza, a vineyard tour with wine tasting at Boordy Vineyards north of Baltimore, a spaghetti dinner, games {including farkle...more to come on this later!}, and Sarah Palin...I mean Tina Fey and Michael Phelps on Saturday Night Live...led to a full day of fun plus a sleep over! I think the highlight for Kami and me might have been the the trip to Boordy. Mark definitely was most excited about getting to mow their lawn:


...and I think Phil might have been most excited about NOT having to mow the lawn!

We love Phil and Kami, but never get to see them enough. It was great to spend some quality time with them and relax for a leisurely weekend!

To read more about the Vineyard, check out my Calligraphy Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids