Four Weddings and a Funeral

The title of this movie pretty much sums up the beginning of Behr's life.  He has been to two funerals, two burials at Arlington National cemetery, two weddings, and is about to become part of the wedding festivities to bring the total up to 3.  Oh, and this weekend Behr is not on the guest list!

I have the honor of being a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding.  Since it will be a long day 7:30am-9:30pm, Behr will be making cameo appearances seamlessly synchronized with his feeding schedule.  Sure he will take a bottle here and there throughout the day, but having my folks bring him to me to nurse is easier that lugging around a pump and cooler all day.  Fortunately my parent's house is at the epicenter of the event.  The hair salon, picture location, church, and reception site are all equidistant from them.  The bride couldn't have planned it any better!  Ha!  As if my nursing was at the forefront of her mind.

Anyways, here is what Behr has been looking like in his finest duds:

at a vineyard wedding in June
Outfit:
Shirt with Tie - by the adorable Sarah of Obababy
Sweater - Tea Collection
Navy Shorts - Gap...I think

And the essentials for leaving the house:
Burp Cloth - JJ Cole
Paci - Soothies
Diaper Bag - actually an insulated lunch bag from thirty-one


I am linking up!


3 comments:

  1. Isn't he a dapper little guy! I love that tie onsie - it's perfect for any fancy occassion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend designs stuff for 31! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little tie. It's so nice that you can still nurse during the day... I hated pumping, especially multiple times a day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids